- Can't thank this man enough for having me over the past few days. Some of my favourite gigs ever.… http://t.co/yNIAdXelIV
- Gave in to my cravings and caught a bus to China Town. Snapped like a dry noodle... I need soup.
- The more I think about it, the more I feel like Mrs Doubtfire isn't very believable.
- Just supported Dave Chappelle, then watched Kevin Hart perform at the Comedy Store. Maybe Chris Rock & Eddie Murphy will be on my bus home.
- Hey @hauiebeast nice effort on the weather rap this morn, bro (shout out to Wagga). Lemme know if u need any tips :p https://t.co/tehlVIJR3a
- Just posted a photo http://t.co/zVQYmSFctA
Hey there. Thanks for coming. Feel free to browse around, got some latest happenings down below, plus downloads, shows, some words about me and more. Enjoy.
The last month has been full-on. Edinburgh was everything I could’ve imagined (plus a killer flu), and the gigs at the Soho Theatre have been awesome. I got nominated for an Edinburgh Comedy Award which definitely made the killer flu worth it. I’ll be on the TV back in Australia pretty...04/09/2013
We won! Best of the Fest (Local) at the Sydney Comedy Festival 2013. We spent the night popping bottles and pretending we were in a low-budget hip-hop video. I’ve just spent the last 4 weeks on the Melbourne Comedy Festival Roadshow. So excellent. In Canberra, Jordan from Axis of Awesome taught us...18/06/2013
There is a wasp in my loungeroom and it doesn’t seem to want to leave. I really don’t know what to do about it. I’m keeping the door open so that it flies out, but I’m starting to get paranoid that it’s just going to call its mates and...29/04/2013
It’s the second day of the Melbourne International Comedy Festival , and it’s been so freaking awesome. Triple J‘s Good Az Friday was dope as, and I’m seriously looking forward to hosting the RAW grand final in a couple of weeks. I made this film clip for one of...29/03/2013